Bellast Plus is a dermal filler based on non-animal cross linked hyaluronic acid which contributes to the correction of facial contours and gives the skin a glowing complexion. Bellast Plus contains Lidocaine which enables to make the procedure completely painless for the patients.
The benefits of Bellast Plus:
- increased viscosity
- hypoallergenic composition
- endotoxin percentage is less than 0.5 eu/ml
- low residual BDDE
- full biocompatibility with tissues
The main goal of Bellast Plus is to completely rejuvenate the skin, remove wrinkles and skin folds helping to shape the facial contours.
Scope of Bellast Plus:
- eliminating nasolabial wrinkles
- contouring the chin, forehead, nose
- volumizing lips
- face shape correction in the area of the chin, cheekbones, cheeks
The effect after the procedure lasts for 9-12 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0,3%
1 syringe × 1 ml per pack
Manufacturer: Dongkook Pharma Co., Ltd., South Korea
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.